Full time (40 hours)
Location:Utrecht, the Netherlands
Ultimaker is looking for an intern to join the newly set up Marketing Research & Analytics team within the Marketing department. The department based in Netherlands supports the offices across the globe and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of the Market Intelligence and Competitor Intelligence Research.
What will you be doing?The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing and business administration.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on- and offline
- Seek and analyze tenders related to our target market
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure for easy future updates
- Build a customer database and update the contact management systems
- Analyze patterns and build a model for market size estimations
- Ensure we have a robust industry database and list of target organizations
- Seek and group all the relevant events in the reflective business in the EMEA region
- Support inside sale team
What will your team look like?You'll join a fully fledged marketing department consisting of 18 other marketing specialists who work in-house and represent the key roles of a modern marketing team. The team is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic mind to match theirs, with the enthusiasm to develop a wide variety of marketing skills while working alongside other disciplines.
Do you fit this profile?
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, statistics, or a related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of web and social media
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- Research skills
The benefits of working with us
- Paid internship
- Good guidance during your internship
- Unlimited use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- Access to high-tech equipment
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Free lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of Utrecht Centraal train station (2-3 minutes)
- Expansion of your knowledge in 3D printing and key account customers
About UltimakerUltimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are offering you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together, we make one hell of a team.
Interested?Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé in English, or by phone.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, those professionals not entitled to work in the Netherlands will not be given a status update.
Meer vacatures van Ultimaker