Helaas is deze vacature inmiddels waarschijnlijk verlopen
Buying Assistant Decorations
- Reference code: 75188
- Zwaagdijk-oost, Perenmarkt 15
Buying Assistant DecorationsDistance
This location is aboutaway from you (as the crow flies).
Buying Assistant DecoFulltime, 38 hrs per week
The buying department is one of the most dynamic departments of Action. As Buying Assistant you have direct influence on the decision of which products are going to end up in our stores. You support our Buyers from the decorations product group in the buying process and always make sure to surprise our customers. Are you ready for Action?
This is your daily actionThe Buyers of our decorations department are aimed to find the best products to add to our assortment. As Buying Assistant you’ll support the Buyer in the buying process from A to Z, where you’ll work closely together. You are involved in various commercial and administrative tasks, such as checking quotations, processing orders, preparing supplier meetings and coordinating the exact delivery times of new goods in close collaboration with our supply chain. Communicating and coordinating with suppliers is an important part of the job as you build and maintain good work relations with them.
Next to the above tasks, a large part of this position is very hands-on. For example, unpacking and assessing samples, where you assess in consultation with the Buyer whether a product has potential and meets the set requirements. Together with the Artwork Coordinator you’ll create attractive packaging for your products and you regularly visit the stores to see how your products do in the store.
There is always room for own initiative. Do you have ideas for new products? Together with the Buyer you’ll discuss the potential.
Meet your teamOur department consists of the following units: Buying, Direct Sourcing, Commercial Planning and Quality. We are continuously scouring the market for new items to surprise our customers, negotiate with suppliers, analyze revenues to find out what is selling and what is not, and create promotions such as weekly or seasonal discounts. We visit our stores (and those of our competitors;) on a regular basis to maintain a feel for what is going on. We maintain close collaboration with the Supply Chain, Marketing and Legal departments. Will you join us on our challenge to keep surprising our customers with a large and diverse assortment? Take Action!
This is youA Buying Assistant at Action is proactive, decisive and works very accurately. You get energy from working in a dynamic environment where all kinds of things can happen. Our formula with a surprisingly complete range and competitive prices also requires an entrepreneurial, critical and pragmatic attitude with good communication skills. With your commercial point of view and strong negotiation skills you know how to convince others.
- A bachelor’s degree in a commercial direction;
- Several years of work experience in a commercial environment;
- Affinity and experience with systems such as Excel and SAP;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
What we offer
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Company laptop and smartphone;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of courses and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Interested?Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?Hi, I'm Heidi. Any questions? Just contact me.
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.meer...
Meer vacatures van Action